Cortland Competition MKII Nymph Rods
I've been fishing the prototypes of these rods for over a year now. I feel they are a significant upgrade from the original Cortland Competition Nymph Rods. A few features that have been updated include:
- downlocking reel seat to shift the balance point deeper into the cork
- reduced swing weight and better balance in the hand to reduce fatigue
- lighter and more durable military grade carbon fiber
- faster recovery speed and a better dampening blank to improve casting accuracy
- improved guides and a stripping guide on the lowest piece to reduce sag of the line between the hand on the first guide
Available in 10' 2 weight, 10' 6" 3 weight, 11' 2 weight, and 11' 3 weight.