Fishpond Ridgeline Tech Pack
An ingenious backpack/vest combo from Fishpond. Accessories not included.
This has been my main on-the-water option for the last year or so and I really like this pack. The vest panels can be removed easily to make it a regular day pack for hiking, and it provides the easy access to everything you need on the front and the carrying capacity for lunch, extra boxes, jackets, etc in the back. In addition it has a water bladder slot and channels for a hydration hose, which is super helpful if you are prone to getting hyper focused and forgetting to stop for water for hours on end.
For those who go prepared, the choice between a vest and backpack often comes down to what you can afford to leave behind. Now, compromise is a thing of the past. The Ridgeline Tech Pack offers both a vest-style front, and a backpack, including all the space you’ll need to get in earlier, and stay out longer. Up front, numerous interior and exterior pockets ensure everything you bring has its place. To the rear, a spacious yet lightweight backpack holds your extra gear, lunch, a raincoat, and even offers space for a hydration reservoir. Compromise is just another term for mediocrity, so don’t settle for less.
- Lightweight foam shoulder strap and molded back panel
- One size fits most
- Vest back panel -- not included
- Interior sleeve and pass-through for hydration reservoir
- Integrated net slots and water bottle holders on either side of backpack
- Lightweight mesh design keeps torso and back cool
- Padded, weight-distributing shoulder straps for all-day comfort
- 22 interior and exterior pockets
- Hypalon® tool attachments for retractors, tippet and floatant holders, and forceps
- Signature zip-down fly bench with replaceable fly mat
- Integrated rod holder on vest