Thomas and Thomas Paradigm Fly Rod
The 9' 4 weight Paradigm is my new favorite dry fly rod. I cast it at IFTD last year and instantly fell in love. While it has a softer action that suits light presentations and dry flies it still recovers quickly and throws tight accurate loops. I feel like I can fish 7x and 8x tippet to fussy risers yet punch out line to the far bank when I need it. (Devin)
Here's what T and T says about the rod:
The ultimate presentation rod.
Ask a group of experienced anglers to name the greatest dry fly rod of all time, and the T&T Paradigm is sure to be mentioned more than once. Over twenty years later, we’ve followed the same inspiration that made the original into a legend to create a new Paradigm for the 21st century.
While the advance of technology has pushed the limits of rod weight, line speed and casting distance, the essence of stalking a rising trout and presenting the fly remains unchanged. With this in mind, we set out to capture the unique feel that made the original Paradigm fly rods such a magical instrument.
- Lightweight Titanium finish Single Foot REC guides
- Matte Titanium finish roll-stamped hardware
- USA sourced Bird's Eye Maple spacers
- Beautiful new semi-gloss blue surface finish
- Hand-written logo, serial numbers, and additional visual accents
- Ultra-light rods with smooth, medium flex action for exceptional presentations.